Feminism had a noble cause for equality until it became a hate movement .
People have been accusing feminism of being a hate movement since women started trying to get the right to vote.
YUP! Remember this when people say feminism has gone too far! Because treating women as full human beings has always been seen as “going too far”.
If you feel you’re being attacked when someone is standing up for themselves, then you’re on the wrong side of the fight.
katwaterflame said: HELLO BEAUTIFUL PERSON ONCE YOU GET THIS YOU MUST SHARE FIVE RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF, AND THEN PASS IT ON TO YOUR TEN FAVORITE FOLLOWERS
1. I was nearly hired by Marvel Comics as a writer on 5 separate occasions but never got a job with them (Still hopin’ though)
2. One of the first bookshops I had ever visited as a young child, I only very recently found out, was a legendary hub for sci-fi writers of the 60’s. Twilight Zone writers including George Clayton Johnson and Ray Bradbury frequented the store almost religiously.
3. I hate proofreading, not out of some egotistical sense but because reading my words makes me cringe almost as much as hearing my own voice, especially the older the words. Twenty year old me was actually pretty snobby and misogynistic (former anti-friendzoner, over here).
4. Because I live in L.A., there’s always a little part of me that thinks I’ll have a chance at dating someone famous, even for just a little bit… even if it’s a youtube celebrity *makes wiggly eyebrows at Mary Kate Wiles*
5. I had trained under several different martial arts and I’m not afraid to throw fisticuffs if absolutely necessary. But I abhor violence and feel disgustingly guilty every time I land a punch/kick square on a living target.